Country Controllership Analyst
Accenture Global Solutions Limited (Solutions) owns, develops and manages the Intellectual Assets used by Accenture to sell and deliver consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Solutions owns all of Accenture’s Assets whether internally developed or acquired and aggregates them into a single global portfolio (the Accenture Portfolio) that consists of:
- The Accenture name, brand and related publications
- Intellectual Assets used to sell and deliver services effectively and efficiently
- Patents, copyrights, trade secrets and trademarks
The responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will be:
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
- Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Intercompany billing across Accenture entities (Royalty charge)
- Forecast of intercompany billing
- Profitability analysis (Minimum Routine Profit)
- Application of Withholding Taxes
- Performing of monthly internal controls.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Liaise with Avanade, Global Tax Group, Intercompany Group, Local Controllerships and maintain relationship
- Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Intercompany, Withholding Taxes and General Ledger processing.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Competent with Excel and Access
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.