Junior Financial Analyst – Market Intelligence # 169644
Your field of responsibility
Sustainability, Research and Investments (SRI) is a newly formed function in Credit Suisse, with an exciting ambition to accelerate the banks Sustainability and Impact investing capabilities whilst driving incremental revenues via development of outstanding client content and investment products. We are looking for a hard-working individual to support initiatives with the ultimate objectives of improving financial and non-financial KPIs for SRI and for Credit Suisse as a whole.
In this role you will contribute to initiative portfolio including topics such as product growth strategies, performance measurement, operational excellence, sales effectiveness, client engagement, sustainable assets penetration and more.
- A projects contributor role with the unique opportunity to support a number of high profile initiatives; working with a broad range of stakeholders including product managers, front distribution, analytics, marketing, finance and strategy
- A highly motivated and entrepreneurial Performance and Initiatives team in SRI, focusing on growth and levers to improve the top-line performance of the Bank
- Collaborative work with a pool of talents who can support and drive strategic projects and growth initiatives, operate as the analytic task force for SRI, and with a strong team spirit in a fast paced dynamic and flexible working environment
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Your skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or related field
- Financial services or banking industry experience with a focus on Investment products business management or investment products strategy
- Interest in Wealth Management/ Asset Management products, business drivers and market trends
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude, attention to detail and passion for crafting impactful solutions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid presentation, written and verbal communication skills – problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining essential
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration across different levels of the organization and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards. You should be able to take on added responsibilities as required and become a thought leader and knowledge carrier for SRI
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.