Depositary Analyst-German Speaker, Associate 1
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Who we are looking for:
Responsible for taking the ownership and Initiative and Provides outstanding service. He should have the ability to understand investment operations, funds and custody and also should maintain accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Ensure a correct and timely reflection of market trades in the system.
- Analyze trade data in order to verify the validity of trade orders.
- Reconcile subscriptions and redemptions and advise senior team members about discrepancies.
- Oversee the trade status in order to ensure timely settlement. Ensure timely resolution of outstanding trades if any issues occur.
- Liaise with other departments and teams internally in order to ensure timely and correct trade settlement.
- Liaise with our partners in Germany on a daily basis..
- Prepare reports required for trade monitoring and liaise with external settlement departments, transfer agencies, brokers.
- Oversee cash accounts and report any outstanding items.
- Stays objective and protects the investor`s interest at all times.
- Ensure agreed timelines are adhered to.
What we value:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous development in mind
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- The ability to understand investment operations, funds and custody.
- Proficiency in English.
- Advanced in German.
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.