Associate, Global Compliance and Reporting (Application Development)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will help to develop applications for the team to provide quality service to our clients.
About the opportunity
Do you want to be the solution, not just part of it? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
Businesses today are subject to ever-growing and increasingly complex tax and regulatory change. Helping businesses navigate these challenges requires advisors with relevant technology knowledge to manage our businesses effectively.
In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to use established work procedures to analyze, code, implement, and troubleshoot tax based desktop, client-server and/or web based applications. Work commitment and quality consciousness is the key.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Maintenance and improvements of existing applications
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Computer Science / IT related
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Familiar with most of the following concepts and technologies:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Data Transaction and Analytics
- Entity-Relationship (ER) modeling and database design
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- N-tier and N-layered architecture
- MVC architecture
- Visual Studio 2010 and above
- MS Excel, MS Word and mail merging
- Crystal Reports and ActiveReports
- Team Foundation Server
- ASP.NET MVC/WebApi 4/5
- .NET Framework
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accreditation by SIATP
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.