Consulting - Government - Defense - Senior Manager (Riyadh)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs close to 6,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
Business Unit Overview - Defence Practice
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategic projects in the defence sector. You will be part of PwC’s Middle East Defence Practice which works with defence ministries and organisations in the region. The team offers clients a wide range of consulting expertise including, but not limited to:
- Strategy development and capability enhancement
- Organisational set up, transformation and development
- Operating model design and implementation
- Operational excellence
- Acquisition and procurement
- Supply chain development and logistics transformation
- Cost reduction and efficiency optimization
- Industrial development
The Middle East Defence Practice is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the establishment and expansion of defence opportunities in the country. The role will include:
- Supporting our market expansion strategy taking into account market needs, client requirements and pulling on existing PwC Defense Technology and innovation capabilities
- Establishing effective client relationships with key client organisations
- Identifying and shaping opportunities for the Middle East defence practice
- Delivering quality solutions to clients across the defence environment
- Working with the wider PwC defence network to bring the best regional and global solutions to clients
- Developing and implementing market establishment and expansion strategies, with a particular focus on PwC’s technology, digital and innovation capabilities
- Previous (current preferable) experience working in the Middle East in a security/consulting background, with proven capability of building relationships and teams in the Middle East cultural environment
- Proven leadership capabilities for both direct reporting personnel and wider programme teams
- Internationally recognised qualifications relating to subject expertise
- Knowledge of the Middle East defence market
- Proven experience in the delivery of defence programmes, especially large scale, transformative and strategic
- Big 4 consulting or leading strategy consulting house experience with proven sales capability
- Proven experience of building teams from relative scratch, with ability to develop and implement market expansion strategies
- Proficiency in Arabic is desirable but not essential
Minimum years experience required
- 9-13 years of experience working in defence
Travel Requirements Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.