Tax Consultant – Transfer Pricing
KPMGs Global Transfer Pricing Services is a team of professionals dedicated to providing clients with effective transfer pricing planning, documentation and dispute resolution solutions. We assist clients in developing commercially and fiscally viable transfer pricing policies and our dedicated team of professionals is experienced in the Malaysian and OECD transfer pricing guidelines and associated requirements. We work closely with our clients to create and implement robust transfer pricing methodologies to meet their business goals and local tax authorities expectations.
- Providing transfer pricing services to clients.
- Assists management with building and maintaining relationships with tax authorities and clients.
- Assists management with timely completion of projects.
- Analyze financial and economic data for transfer pricing planning and tax audit defense
- Support management in the preparation of firms internal and external trainings and workshops.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting/taxation body.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years direct experience in Transfer Pricing.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.