Investment Manager Services Client Service Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
This role has a high level of responsibility within the Middle Office Client Service team of State Street Investment Manager Services in Sydney. This Client Service Manager will act as a primary contact point for the local institutional clients. The Client Service Manager is responsible for pro-actively monitoring service delivery to the clients while ensuring the resolution of service issues and timely responding to all incoming inquiries.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Manager you will
- Ensure all client inquiries are logged and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Monitor client inquiry trends and recommend remedial actions that will improve ongoing client satisfaction
- Establish strong working relationships with the client and the internal operations teams providing services for the clients
- Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client SLA’s
- Produce monthly KPI reporting
- Participate in monthly client service reviews
- Contribute to team initiatives around audit and risk management
- Track daily activities and generate reporting for management review
- Assist Operations Team Leader with complex client relationships/requests
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear concise and professional manner
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- A team player
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, IT or Accounting preferred
- Proven track records in a client service or operation environment with over 5 years client facing experience
- Solid understanding of the Investment Management industry
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and take ownership of all allocated tasks and client issues
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work effectively when handling multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate highly professional behavior when dealing with all key stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and flexible to changes
- Middle Office experience
- Good understanding of thinkFolio, CRD and CTM is an advantage
- Provide high quality client servicing to our clients
- Embrace State Street’s “corporate values” and support a work environment reflective of those values
- Effectively communicate with clients, external custodians, and peers within State Street
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals
- Demonstrate professional maturity and effective time management
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze a problem obtain and evaluate information and reach sound conclusions
- Be a key contact for the client in escalations and complex market questions
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.