Funds Reconciliation Specialist
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
If you want to gain or expand knowledge of financial markets, while working in multi-cultural environment then Citi Trustee Department is the place for you!
We are looking for talented individuals with financial background to join one of our teams within Trustee Department (various roles).
Successful candidate will:
- work closely with Citi Clients – powerful financial institutions
- be responsible for overseeing Clients’ financial instruments and FA records
- cooperate with other Citi teams spread across the World
- be exposed to fascinating world of capital markets
- actively engage in improvement initiatives
We are looking for:
- people who would like to start their career in the field of capital markets
- self-motivated individuals with great communication skills
- people eager to gain experience and knowledge in capital markets, investment banking, finance
- well-organized and detail-oriented people that like working against tight deadlines
- good team players that are comfortable speaking and writing English
- ACCA certificate holders (this would be an additional asset, not a must)
- Competitive salary
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
If you can relate to any of the above points do not hesitate and apply for this position now!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.