Sarah and Emmet Condon started Remedy Drinks on their kitchen counter in Melbourne, Australia. Our drinks are made the old–school way: in small batches using long–aged brewing processes. We make the tastiest, healthiest live cultured drinks going 'round: chock–full of live cultures, organic acids and antioxidants and other all–natural goodness that's good for your gut and overall wellbeing. Our drinks also naturally contain no sugar – our bottles even carry an official tick of approval from I Quit Sugar to prove it.
We are the biggest kombucha brand in Australia and are now in rapid growth in the US, UK and Canada. We are a small, agile, fast–paced team. We have big growth ambitions for our brand.
We're looking for a CPA to join the team in Portland, Oregon in a newly opening Remedy office. You will undertake the following:
- Lead the month end close and preparation of monthly board packs
- Establish a process and control framework which will allow a significant scaling of the business in the next 6–12 months
- Implementation of a new Stock Management System
- Support with budgeting & forecasting
- Ad hoc analytics. Focus on controllable costs and sales
- Key role in the implementation of new ERP solution (NetSuite)
- Line Manager to Assistant Management Accountant
- Qualified Accountant CPA
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast–paced environment
- Proactive problem solver
- Good team player
- Experience within a Retail/ FMCG working environment
- Advanced Excel/ strong systems background.
Benefits and culture
Working within Remedy you will be surrounded by a team who loves what they do, supports everyone's ideas, and makes things happen! A rapidly growing business with big aspirations, this is the perfect time to be part of the team as we continue to dominate in the fastest growing beverage category in the market.
For the right candidate the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a health plan, retirement plan and professional development in an open, growing and supportive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.