Analyst-Business Process Solutions (Korean)
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017).
Work you‘ll do
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations for Korean companies
- Posting monthly employee expenses and general ledger accounts
- Perform financial statement reconciliations
- Perform VAT reconciliation regarding differences between figures in book and ones downloaded from HomeTax
- Assistance in tax compliance in a timely manner (Corporate income tax, VAT, payroll related taxes, and etc.)
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping in compliance with Korean GAAP or IFRS and relevant regulation
- Support external audit requests and financial statements preparation
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in accounting and tax, if requested
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Candidate must be proficient in Korean (both verbal and writing)
- Intermediate level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in corporate accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel, accounting software systems and data analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
- Understanding of financial operation process(preferred, but not mandatory)
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks with supervision from the remote office
- A positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!