Interim Financial Accountant - 6 Month FTC
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
My client is seeking a qualified Financial Accountant to support their finance team during a busy period. The role will be predominately home based with very occasional requirement to attend the office in South Yorkshire (this won't be frequent).
A leading manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire.
The interim Financial Accountant will support the finance team through a busy period. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the central finance team to ensure full balance sheet reconciliations across all the central activities
- Reviewing of other business unit balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all balances are fully supported
- Updating the Fixed Asset register for current year additions
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Implementing the process changes needed to reduce the month end reporting cycle.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Proven experience in a Financial Accountant role
- You will have strong attention to detail and be a self starter
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a manufacturing organisation or a similar sector
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Salary c.£40,000 plus benefits
- Immediate start
- Home working with very occasional requirement to attend the office in South Yorkshire.