4 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
As a result of continued growth, my client is now looking to add a qualified Management Accountant into the team. The primary purpose of this role is to prepare periodic management accounts and provide a supporting commentary for review by the senior management team.
My client has experienced year on year growth for the past few years and are constantly looking to diversify in the markets that they operate within and move into new markets. As a result of this continued growth and also regulatory changes the business has added complexities which require more qualified Accountants in the team.
- Preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts for relevant entities
- Assist in preparing accounts for the audit process for their UK entities
- Reconciliations of Accounts
- Analysis of variance of actuals to budget to identify discrepancies
- Prepare Balanace Sheet reconciliations
- Provide support/inputs into the annual budget setting process
- Create reports for entities regarding financial spend against forecasts
- Stay up to date with legislation regarding various country regulations (FRS)
- Introduce new ideas and concepts into the Management Accounts process
- Implement efficiency improvements to all aspects of the Management Accounts process
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Ideally have worked in a large business environnment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
A competitive salary along with a bonus and a genuine opportunity to progress within an exciting business.