Interim Ra&D Tax Manager - Work from Home
A fantastic remote working opportunity for an Interim R&D Tax Manager to join a marking leading R&D tax advisory business on an interim basis, likely to be 3-6 months long. The position will be varied but primarily focused on the technical elements of R&D.
A thriving and growing leading independent R&D tax credit consultancy with a national presence is looking for an instrumental hire to join their R&D team. My client specialises exclusively in R&D tax credits. This level of specialism provides them with a more thorough understanding of the tax legislation, HMRC practise and how it could impact their clients. My client's dedication, passion, and level of expertise enable them to provide a complete R&D service ensuring their client's claims are fully optimised, providing their client base with peace of mind and confidence.
- To manage the Technical Team
- To manage the technical review of R&D
- To manage and attend technical meetings
- Responsibility for managing WIP, invoicing process and debtors
- Essential Processes:
- Support the running of the AML review process
- To provide technical support to the wider company, franchisees, referrers, professional referrers, clients and their advisors
- Liaising with HMRC on technical matters including HMRC enquiries
- To assist the R&D Tax Senior manager in preparation and delivery of training to technical staff, the wider company, franchisees, referrers, professional referrers etc.
- Assisting in the management and development of systems and processes
- Identify areas for efficiency and operational improvements and support the R&D Senior Tax Manager with implementation of changes
- Ensuring processes and KPIs are adhered to
- Deputising for R&D Senior Tax Manager
- Support the running of the Employee Forum
- Supporting the business with the recruitment process
- Supporting the R&D Senior Tax Manager in the sales and marketing efforts of the business, including assisting with writing articles, presenting at events etc.
- Supporting the company with new business opportunities including leading V1 calls
- Any other requirements as specified by your line manager or the company
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of two years corporate tax experience
- Relevant experience of working in a tax practice
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Proven ability to manage people
- Well-developed client relationship management skills
- Excellent business English - written and verbal
- Strong Excel capability including manipulating large and complex datasets.
Highly competitive salary/ day rate based on experience.
3- 6 month interim contract (Could be longer)
Work from home