Senior Manager | Enterprise Risk | up to $160k Package
This management consulting practice has secured a remarkable amount of new business for their enterprise risk team in Canberra and are now looking to add senior and experienced talent to the team.
This firm has established themselves as the consultants of choice to clients in both the public and private sectors, with a track-record second to none. They are the go-to consulting firm for many teams within the commonwealth government and offer you the opportunity to collaborate across different teams to expand your skills and exposure.
Forming part of a smaller team, you have the opportunity to work closely with your clients in a collaborative team where you are able to mentor and train junior staff.
As Manager / Senior Manager, you will work closely with the Director responsible for Enterprise Risk engagements.
Together with the team, you will have various responsibilities on a variety of engagements and be responsible for the following:
- Project risk management
- Reviewing risk frameworks and implementing risk controls
- Business continuity
- Internal audit and business process controls
- Grant funding allocations and investigations
- Governance and regulatory compliance
This role requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate audit findings into meaningful reports. You will also have the ability to supervise a team and ensure accurate billing and timely close of projects.
You are also required to have excellent knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and Australian Audit Standards, thus local experience is vital to be considered for this role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Completed professional qualification (CA/CPA/IIA)
- 5-10 years experience in Internal Audit / Risk & Assurance
- Relevant local Australian experience within a similar senior role in risk & assurance
- Flexible and remote working is supported and encouraged
- Tangible and transparent career progression
- Continuous internal and external training for professional development
- Engaging team culture with national team events, training and seminars
- Central & Modern offices
*Due to the nature of work and requirements from their federal government clients, Australian Citizenship is required coupled with relevant local experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Annelize Oosthuizen on +61 2 6222 8941.