Assistant Finance Manager - HK listed company
It is an all rounded position in a sizeable team, covering financial accounting, management reporting and taxation.
Our client is a HK Listed conglomerate. They are now seeking an experienced candidate as an Assistant Finance Manager in the finance team.
You are responsible for financial accounting, management reporting and tax including:-
- Reviewing month-end closing and preparing of the Group's monthly consolidated financial statements
- Conducting financial forecast, budget and variance analysis reports
- Performing analytical reports on investment projects
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA / ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial firms, with knowledge of HK & China accounting standard and tax regulation
- CPA firm experience is a definite advantage
- Good command of English and Mandarin, in both verbal and written
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered
- Exposure at a sizeable company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.