Interim HR Consultant
To support the delivery of a change programme and to work with potential partners to explore different options relating
to transfer of staff to a new employer, TUPE, redundancies and restructures.
My client are a Central Government Agency based in London.
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships
- Advising the programme board on all HR matters concerning the programme
- Developing clear and consistent HR guidance
- Managing meetings with the TUS, and the resulting consultation as required
- Implementing communication plans that ensure that ARP HR policies
- Manage the negotiation and delivery of any TUPE activity
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Experience in managing complex employee relations cases, including redundancies, restructures, disciplinary and grievance cases and complex case management especially related to TUPE
- Extensive change management experience
- Strong challenging and influencing skills
- Clear and accurate oral, written, and online communications skills, including consistent record keeping and reporting
- Ability to develop constructive working relationships at all levels and experience of working effectively with others, including guiding and influencing them where appropriate
- A high level of initiative, proactive problem solving and adaptability
A competitive day rate
£400 to £500 umbrella depending on experience.
***This role is inside IR35***