3 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
An Exciting opportunity for a driven and Dynamic Payroll Assistant to join a team eager to develop new talent within the Financial Services industry. Working from their Waltham Abbey head office.
The Client is a Market leader within the Financial Services industry. They put time and resources into developing new talent joining their team. with a track record of success during these unstable times, its easy to see why working for a company like this is an appealing prospect. with job security, progression and a fun working environment on offer.
- Supporting the payroll team with end to end payroll
- Supporting the processing of new starters/leavers
- To liaise with the Payroll Manager to cover holidays within the department
- Calculation of holidays, sick leave
As a Payroll Assistant , you will be able to demonstrate experience in a payroll related environment, be able to demonstrate aptitude of using figures and have an excellent attention to detail with a hands-on approach. You should be confident with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment and able to multitask, be computer literate with strong Microsoft skills and can work to tight deadlines.
- company benefits
- progression within the industry
- on site parking from their central Waltham Abbey HQ
- discount on Gym membership
- a range of company training schemes