1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The Accounts Assistant role for this Housing and Property business based in Coventry will support the Finance Manager in the daily management of the finance function covering all aspects of AP and AR coordination and assisting around Month End.
My client is a highly reputable and well respected Property and Housing business based in Coventry. The company offer professional services to its customers and are the go to for specific sector related information and guidance. The business operate across the region and can offer the successful applicant real variety in their role.
The main duties of the Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Reporting to Finance Manager supporting with all daily finance activities
- Management of Accounts Payable and Sales Ledger functions making payments to suppliers and allocating payments from customers accurately
- Processing of invoices and reconciliations
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assist the FM in the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts, including bank reconciliations, journal postings etc
- Work with the FM to ensure that KPIs and other information and analysis provided to management is credible, useful and properly presented
- Work closely with other departments to ensure prescribed procedures and controls are adhered to, enabling personal deadlines to be met.
- Assist on payroll matters (previous payroll experience would be a major benefit).
The successful Accounts Assistant will ideally be AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA. You will have varied accounts exposure covering appropriate experience of sales and purchase ledger transactions. You will be IT literate with good knowledge of Excel, any exposure of NAV accounts would be beneficial but not essential.
An ongoing temporary role, remote working, competitive rate of pay, flexible hours