Interim Financial Accountant
This is a fast pace Financial Accounting role, for a very impressive business.
The role is a 6 month contract.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with this well established business, with their search for a talented Financial Accountant.
- Daily Cashflow and all associated postings for 3 bank accounts.
- Produce monthly payment runs and ad-hoc payments as and when required.
- Post purchase ledger invoices and request budget-holder approval where necessary
- Process BACs payments to suppliers
- Debt collection
- Reconciling and maintaining vendor accounts
- Daily Sales report and back-up
- Process monthly payrolls
- Bank reconciliations
- Working knowledge of MS Office Software (mainly Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time keeping and time management
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of the team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work to deadlines as well as setting own targets
- Honest and reliable
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn
For the successful Interim Financial Accountant there is an opportunity to work within a large manufacturing organisation based in Oxfordshire, flexible working, competitive daily rate (via umbrella)