4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- To own the balance sheet and statutory requirements relating to the local business.
- Manage and develop the Finance Team, comprising of Management Accountant, Operations Accountant, Accounts Payable Controller and Payroll Administrator
Our client is a dominant player within their chosen field
- Full ownership of the balance sheet ensuring accuracy and integrity is maintained throughout.
- Responsibility for posting or reviewing all manual journal entries.
- Line management responsibility for Management Accountant, Operations Accountant, Accounts Payable Controller and Payroll Administrator.
- Responsibilities for cash posting, credit control and cash forecasting, working with Customer Services.
- Continue to improve and manage cash-flow and liquidity.
- Central point of contact between Finance and the wider business, driving excellent communication, process improvements and troubleshooting.
- Ownership of intra-group recharges for costs incurred on behalf of central Group function.
- Manage and reconcile Right of Use assets under IFRS16.
- Maintain accounting records for 4 non-trading UK entities.
This role requires a resilient accountant who is able to upkeep current processes as well as dealing with ad hock responsibilities.
A competitive salary and package with a well established organisation.