Project Manager-Treasury Change Management #167849
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Join the dynamic COO & Special Projects Team of the Global Treasury function.
- An opportunity to develop skills and advance various key Treasury transformation programs.
- Role offers the opportunity to engage with business partners across Treasury, IT, Operations, Business Divisions, and Risk, as well as with colleagues based in Raleigh, New York, London, Zürich, and Asia.
- Support and manage the team in defining, implementing, and prioritizing new capabilities, management information, and processes for various Treasury projects.
- The team member will help to identify and document detail evolving business requirements and develop supporting reports, analysis, and materials.
List qualifications, skills and experience encouraged in the successful applicant
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Equivalent experience 1 to 5 years of in the financial services industry or project management
- Project Management experience with the capacity to learn content of what you're managing
- Proven organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills!
- Highly motivated to learn, accountable, and an excellent teammate
- Proven experience in Tableau or Qlik.
- Excel experience is essential!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.