German-speaking Associate Indirect Taxation (VAT) (m/f)
Our VAT practice is fast growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and motivated team of 60+ people. You will be part of a team delivering high value-added services to its clients by using a constantly evolving tailored tax technology combined with deep technology expertise able to react immediately to changes in the VAT landscape.
As a VAT Associate (m/f), you will:
- Oversee a portfolio of local and international clients (banks, insurance companies, commercial and industrial companies, real estate and public sector clients...) in various industries to assist them in their VAT compliance obligations;
- Have the opportunity to cooperate with other PwC departments and business units both in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Learn and develop your technical and business skills both through on the job coaching and specific training sessions;
- Develop within a team of highly qualified professionals.
- You are fluent in English and German. Speaking French would be considered as an asset;
- You hold or you are in the process of completing a University degree in Economics or Management, preferably with a focus on taxation, or you have an equivalent qualification in taxation;
- Assets for succeeding in this role are the following: you are a critical thinker, you are disciplined, you have editorial skills, you display professional scepticism and you show initiative;
- You have a strong interest in VAT and a first internship in this field would be considered as an asset;
- You have excellent organisational and people skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.