Digibank, Senior FP&A Manager
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia's leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
Get to know our Team:
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Get to know the Role:
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
The candidate we are looking for is resilient, well grounded and collaborative.
The purpose of this role is to provide FP&A support to the Digital Bank Business to ensure that overall financial targets are met. The person in this role is expected to be a business partner with strong analytical and problem-solving skill, who is also a good communicator who possesses good business acumen. This person will be looked upon to help provide financial insights to help drive great business performance. He/she will advise the team on ways to control/reduce costs and increase revenues/profitability over time. In addition, strong Excel skills and the ability to work independently in a start-up environment will be a crucial success factor.
The day-to-day activities:
Functional (Process /Technical/Operational)
- Help set up Digibank’s management reporting system, through close co-operation with Accounting and Compliance teams.
- The Senior FP&A Manager is responsible for the forecast and budget, including identifying and implementing scenarios, risk and opportunities.
- Accountable for building and owning the financial models and templates.
- Responsible for delivery of final budgets and forecasts.
- Drive company profitability and growth by analysing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases.
- Be a business partner to the operational teams in performing financial analysis.
- Monitor and follow up of KPIs and financial performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for optimising budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
- Partner strategy team to socialize financials with key stakeholders
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and steer the business to increase top line revenues while reducing/controlling cost to maximize financial results.
- Help identify risks and opportunities through financial analysis and regular performance reviews.
Experienced in leading and working with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or professional qualifications ACCA/CPA/CA.
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems.
- Possess strong combination of business/operational acumen and experience with translating plans into financial projections/models.
- Financial mind-set and able to translate business queries into financial analysis.
- Preferably with experience in fast paced industries (Payments).
- More than 12 years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams.
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and across business units.
- Strong communication skills, ability to construct and deliver clear presentations to senior company executives and to interact with broad ranges of audiences
- Ability to empathise and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels of experience
- A big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical ability, and some experience with operational execution
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.