FSO Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Senior Associate, Treasury
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for an experienced problem-solving Treasury individual to join a young and dynamic team providing treasury consulting. The individual will have opportunity to develop and grow the team while equipping yourself with professional services skillset. In this position, there will be opportunity to collaborate with other service lines and offices to bring the whole firm to multiple treasury clients active in a variety of sectors.
We are looking to grow our Quantitative Analytics and Treasury Services (“QATS”) team within the Financial Services - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (“FAAS”). More concretely we would like to develop a team of experts in treasury and we are looking for a Treasury Consultant who is eager to help develop this young and dynamic team. In this position you will participate in many different treasury projects at multiple clients active in a variety of sectors.
Your key responsibilities
You are a senior profile who will take up the challenge to help develop our team in the following treasury matters: (1) cash & liquidity management, (2) financial risk management, (3) treasury technology. We expect you to have knowledge on at least one of these three service offerings.
Further responsibilities include:
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
Ideally, you’ll also have
What we look for
We’re interested in natural problem-solvers and leaders, with proven project management and engagement experience. You’ll have the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements, as well as the ability to communicate complex information simply and effectively to audiences from all backgrounds.
If you’re a global treasury professional looking to further your career as part of a highly collaborative team and expanding your skillset in professional services, this role is for you.
What we offer
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- You will participate in the development of a team as well as your career within a global leading consulting and audit firm, working with prominent national and global institutions;
- As part of the wider team of Quantitative Analytics and Treasury Services, you will have opportunity to participate in Treasury Audit Support and develop skillsets in financial instrument valuation and hedge accounting advisory;
- Continous Learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.