Global Credit Finance, Officer
Who we are looking for
The Global Credit Finance (GCF) Group is seeking a candidate for an Officer position in its Business Support Team. This position will primarily focus on the loan administration and servicing support of the Leveraged Loan and Commercial Real Estate businesses. Scope of position includes deal onboarding, trade support and reporting while ensuring compliance with internal controls. In addition to the core responsibilities, the position provides the candidate with a great opportunity to expand their knowledge of credit and fixed income markets.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Global Credit Finance Officer you will
- Support Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and Leveraged Loan through the loan life cycle
- Preparation of regulatory schedules, including report production with centralized teams
- Recommend and implement modification of reporting logic based on analysis of portfolio data
- Credit administration, account management and trade support
- Client metrics and reporting
- Data quality oversight and analysis
- Legal documentation review
- Cash/position reconciliation and research
- Collaborate with all GCF stakeholders and partners
- Understand, participate in and work in accordance with GCF operating strategy.
- Analyze and document operational processes and controls.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Detailed knowledge of syndicated loan market systems used by GCF is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically to understand existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to internal and external audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including advanced knowledge of excel
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of Loan/Investment Operations experience
- Commercial Loan administration, or middle office experience
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.