Risk Management Support Senior Analyst with German
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40,000 specialists providing global IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
In order to constantly improve our client servers’ experience, we are currently building a new team that will support them in such areas as Independence, Conflicts, Security, Compliance, GEAR and GCO. If you have excellent customer service skills and feel comfortable with direct phone/e-mail contact, you will find this position as a good match. This role offers the possibility of using German language skills on a daily basis and of providing high quality advice to our internal customers. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Handle client servers’ queries over the phone and e-mail on a daily basis
- Ensure that the needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential
- Support team members on their process/business challenges
- Readiness to take over additional task delegated by direct manger
- React quickly to new circumstances presenting proactive approach
- Allocate workflow and ensure delivery in agreed timelines
- Manage tasks and activities in a timely manner and be responsible for specific outcomes
- Plan and organize your own work and keep others informed of status and activities
- Stay up to date with the firm’s latest policies, processes and tools
- Stay connected with the business and functional experts
- Self-educate and seeks additional knowledge
Skills and attributes for success:
- Fluent German (C1)
- Very good English
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to view issues through the client serving teams’ lens
- Highly effective at virtual teaming and influencing skills
- Technical skills: efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.