"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The purpose of the role is to help deliver the strategic agenda for Financial Reporting & Analysis (FR&A). This will involve delivering value-adding, insightful reporting and analysis to the Board, Group CEO, Group CFO, Head of Group Finance, Group Treasurer and the Executive Committee relating to the strategic direction and performance of the Group.
Your responsibilities are varied, ranging from being the key business partner in Group Finance for a few selected Business Units; ensuring the successful co-ordination, execution and delivery of the Funded Balance Sheet to the Treasury team; and six-monthly results for the Profit Announcements, to providing ad-hoc value-add analysis to FR&A’s customers.
To deliver on outcomes, you will have extensive dealings across the broader FR&A team, Investor Relations, with each of the CBA Group Business Units, as well as senior Finance executives.
Do work that matters
- Successful co-ordination, execution and delivery of the monthly financial dashboards to the Leadership team, CEO and the Board
- Successful co-ordination, execution and delivery of the Group’s monthly flash result to the CEO and CFO
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value-add analysis of all Group businesses for the Executive Committee and Board
- Assist with half year and year-end reporting deliverables, including the Profit Announcement, Annual Report, Pillar 3 and Investor Relations slides
- Help drive team goals and priorities including peer benchmarking analysis, P&L deep dives and other ad-hoc analysis
- Assist the Senior Manager, Performance Reporting with business partnering for selected Business Units to deliver a deep commercial understanding of the business, providing value-add insights and analysis
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders including Business Unit Finance Teams, Investor Relations, Treasury, Group Strategy and Risk Management
- Help drive out productivity improvements across our key Group processes
- Contribute to a strong and vibrant team culture
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel / modelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 19/03/2021
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.