Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Analyse and understand the drivers of movements and variances across Treasury metrics such as interest income, liquidity and business unit funding usage
- Provide support for internal and regulatory stress testing/adequacy assessments in relation to Capital, Liquidity and/or Funding
- Support strategic Treasury projects and initiatives e.g. report automation and model development
- Produce global and legal entity level reporting for key governance forums (Asset and Liability Committees) and regulatory meetings (e.g. meetings with the Federal Reserve Bank (US))
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting materials primarily in PowerPoint
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Support the global Treasury teams with the information and analysis they need
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with people at various skill and seniority levels
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in business administration, finance, or related disciplines
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, ACA or equivalent is an advantage
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field is an advantage
Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm’s Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.