Business Financial Controller for the Finance Lending & Investment Banking Advisory Teams #169907
Your field of responsibility
- A challenging role within the Finance area of International Wealth Management (IWM) in Credit Suisse.
- You will be part of a team who is the financial navigator of all IWM Lending Businesses, and support in one of the newest Business Areas in the bank, the IWM Investment Banking Advisory. In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the financial steering of IWM’s lending business such as planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Track performance against financial plans and provide financial transparency to management and business stakeholders
- Gain knowledge on the diverse lending transactions: Aviation, Ship, Real Estate, Lombard, Cash-flow backed
- Get exposure with the Investment Banking world as the finance partner of the newly created business area, which merges private banking and investment banking capabilities to offer entrepreneurial clients a wider range of services
- Participate in steering framework optimizations for the IWM lending business and Investment Banking Advisory
- Prepare management reporting within the IWM Division
- Deliver defined or ad-hoc optimization projects & investigations in collaborations with COO offices
- Generate lending analytics and provide meaningful insights to drive business and IWM PTI
- Foster automation & deployment of an efficient finance set-up through collaboration with team members in Poland
- Back up other Finance Teams within IWM on all of their lending and investment banking capabilities inquiries
- Work in a cross- cultural, and global environment with direct exposure to Business and Finance stakeholders in various locations of Credit Suisse (Zurich, London, New York, etc.)
Your skills and experience
- High motivation and a self-starter person with a “bring it up - sort it out” attitude
- A bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Experience in financial reporting, preferably in financial services industry
- Enthusiasm for finance and understanding the importance of support functions in driving business results
- Great interest in the lending business and eagerness to learn its particularities
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills: see the whole-picture while passionate to deep-dive into the details
- Excellent technical skills in Excel, Power Point and data handling. VBA and other programming skills would be a great advantage.
- Ability to handle challenging tasks under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English; any other language is an advantage
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.