More than 25,000 people have careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we do. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.
Inspiring Food, Nourishing Life puts food, drink and wellbeing front and centre. Food matters. It brings people together; across cultures, countries and generations. Food is heritage, happiness and health. Food is family and friends. Food is life.
About the role
The role of the Procurement Accountant will involve assisting the PM&A Procurement Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly suite of reports and presenting them to the Procurement team, working closely with the Procurement team on management of cost savings delivery and associated projects and super-user/champion for the systems used across the Procurement function. This person will need to be a self-starter with a broad business mindset who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team and acts with drive, determination and resilience.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Prepare, in collaboration with the PM&A Procurement Finance Manager, the monthly Procurement Reporting Pack consisting of:
- PPV Report
- Spend Forecast (Projection) Report
- PIP Realised & Projected Savings Report
- Consumption Report
- Cover Report
- Work with the Value Delivery Manager on project management, planning and delivery of key cost savings projects.
- Link to Commercial Finance team – providing market prices, supporting on queries and commodity recovery.
- Finance support for E-Tenders - Business case/Category transformation support.
- Salesforce.com super-user for Procurement function:
- Maintain accurate, reliable data on salesforce.com & provide access & training to Procurement colleagues & new starters.
- SAP super-user for Procurement function - Supporting enhancements, developments & roll out of SAP BI solutions.
- Support EPM Rollout and champion the use of EPM across the Procurement function.
- Ensure validity of spend-data on central ERP systems (OLAP, SAP & EPM) & update/amend where necessary.
- Support Procurement Analyst with queries & review of their work.
- Process focused mind-set with the ability to simplify complicated procedures so that they are easily understandable to end users.
- Part qualified or Qualified accountant.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced Presentation & Excel Skills including Pivot Tables and excel formulae such as vlookups, index/matching, macros, etc.
- Positive attitude with a strong leaning toward continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of SAP (ECC & BI), OLAP and Salesforce.com an advantage, but not necessary.
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge sharing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships across the Procurement team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.