Interim Financial Accountant
An excellent opportunity to work as a Financial Accountant for a Government Department. This is a great opportunity for a qualified FA to work on an ongoing interim assignment for up to 4 months.
My client are one of the largest Government departments based near Victoria.
- Deliver accurate and insightful periodic and budget financial reporting for Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss.
- Provide accounting technical support and challenge stakeholders
- Development and maintenance of financial accounting and modelling tools
- Other ad-hoc financial accounting activities.
The successful candidate will be/have experience:
- Extensive background working as a Financial Accountant
- Solid background working in preparing consolidated financial statements, liaising with external auditors, and working in an environment that promotes good financial governance and financial control.
- Other ad-hoc financial activities.
An ongoing day rate temporary assignment.