Assistant Management Accountant
We are working with our client to recruit for an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You will play a key role in shaping and developing this organisation's financial reporting capabilities, processes and control.
This organisation is a successful and innovative business who are experiencing rapid growth. This organisation have a clear vision and mission statement which they want their employees to be passionate about.
As an Assistant Management Accountant within this business you will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting
- Preparation and posting of month end journals
- General ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- General adhoc duties as requested
In order to be successful when applying for this vacancy, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Financial or management reporting
- Strong technical skills
- Experience of improving financial or operational processes
- Currently studying towards a financial qualification
You will receive a competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed