Audit Semi-Senior (Top 10 firm)
As an Audit Semi-Senior, you'll be working on-site at clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget.
This international accountancy firm is hiring Audit Semi-Seniors for their London office.
You'll be joining a dynamic and forward thinking team. You'll be working on-site at clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget.
This firm will support you so that you can continue growing in your audit career through professional qualifications and mentoring.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients' books and records.
- Actively engage with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adhere to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Be involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
ProfileIf you can demonstrate the following skills, you'll go far:
- Studying towards ACCA / ACA or equivalent (good exam pass record so far)
- Experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
- Minimum of one year's audit experience gained in practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
Job OfferThis firm offers highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days' holiday
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- life assurance cover
- income protection insurance
- a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle (including buying up to ten days' extra holiday)