Investment Coordinator - Preseries Startup
Assisting the founding team in securing potential investment(s) through equity and/or debt financing.
Our client is a pre-series technology startup firm with focus on the education sector.
- Development of reports for the purpose of fund-raising and investor relations
- Financial modelling, valuation, and corporate planning
- Assisting CXO in preparation of merger, acquisition, and other corporate actions
- Being the representation of the company for its fund-raising efforts
- Currently working at a VC or Impact Investment firm within its corporate finance/investment team
- At least 3 years of working experience within similar function
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Competitive salary and commission
- Opportunity to shape the company's culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hermawan Rahardjo on +62 21 2958 8813