Senior Global Alliances and Licensing Reporting Specialist
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Global Alliances and Licensing Reporting Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a Senior Global Alliances and Licensing Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for managing financial compliance of Licensing and Alliance agreements GSK has entered into including the royalty and collaboration cost clauses
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level.
- Contract Management - Manage own portfolio of complex licensing and alliance agreements
- Prepare summaries of royalty and alliance contracts. Review payment packs prepared by Finance Analysts. Deputise for Team Leader in their absence.
- Controls - Compliance of contractual financial reporting to 3rd parties and internal compliance with applicable Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Key contact for external audits.
- Month end processes - Coordinate and consolidate month end and quarter end Global Alliances & Licensing finance activities including operating the royalty allocation model and preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitor and control royalties’ receivables, with input from the Licensing team.
- Quarterly worldwide intangibles report – Work with key stakeholders from across the business to receive inputs to prepare the report.
- Forecasting and Budgeting - Prepare, coordinate and communicate annual Budget royalty rates and royalty income forecasts.
- Relationship Management and Continuous Improvement - Develop business partnerships and seek opportunities to drive process improvements and report standardisation.
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
What we offer
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.