Junior Reporting Specialist
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking candidates for a position of Junior Reporting Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Perform set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation of journals, etc
- Prepare the Balance Sheet Reconciliations, drive quality and resolution of open items
- Prepare documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements
- Produce some routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal customers
- Assist in preparing audit deliverables and documentation
- Face-off to the markets you support and manage this relationship
- Contribute to process standardization and improvements
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACCA or CIMA qualification started will be a benefit)
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP or ERP experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability to work independently or under limited supervision and within a team based in different countries
- Experience in audit/accounting company
- A second European language
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Participating in projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.