Reporting Specialist, Production Accounting
One of the teams within the Centre is the Specialized Management Accounting Services Team that provides high quality management accounting reports and analysis to GSK manufacturing plants across Europe, Africa and Middle East.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Reporting Specialist, Production Accounting. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for delivery of Production Accounting Actuals to a Pharma or Consumer Supply Chain plant to ensure reporting is delivered in an accurate and efficient manner and delivered in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Delivery of the end to end management accounting processes across agreed Supply Chain site, ensuring that plant Actuals are accounted for and reported in an accurate and timely fashion for the assigned processes
- Being aligned and partner with Site Finance to review results, whilst ensuring full compliance with GSK and external accounting policies
- Liaison with plant specific stakeholders concerning assigned processes to build strong relationships, review performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Managing own time appropriately to ensure assigned processes are performed and delivered in line with agreed timelines, and according to standard work approach will be very important
- You will operate according to agreed processes and in compliance with GSK policies and procedures
- You will also have chance to take part in standardization and improvement processes projects
- Experience in management accounting and reporting
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in Finance, in GL, R2R or Statutory Accounting
- Excel skills are a must
- Experience of SAP
- Fluent English (minimum B2)
- Efficient time management to meet agreed deadlines
- Team player with flexible approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outside of the box thinking
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
French, Spanish or Italian as a second language will be a bonus an asset
What can you expect?
- Possibility to obtain full financing of ACCA / CIMA certification with support of GSK is ACCA and CIMA Approved Employer
- Working on interesting and complex global projects
- Opportunity to improve your English language skills due to working in an international environment
What we offer:
- We are a high performing and talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose – whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.