Protégé Trainee - Account to Report (A2R) (World's Leading Pharmaceutical MNC)
Protege Trainee - A2R is a fascinating role contributing accountability for the processing of transactions related to the processes within accounting to report spectrum such as the following:
- Fixed Assets
- Cash accounting
- Inventory accounting
- Closing and reporting of financial books
This role will support the A2R Team in ensuring the enforcement of accounting standards and reliability of the data collected from management, controllers, tax department and other E2E processes. Apart from that, this role will require active participation in driving A2R continuous improvement initiatives. This role is based in Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
What we will provide you:
- 1 year of full working experience at a multinational company, which has been recognized as the 7th Top Global Pharmaceutical Company in 2021 and certified as the Global Top Employer in 2021.
- A diverse and inclusive working environment.
- Role-focused on-job-training with the world's top pharmaceutical leaders.
- Career development and enhancement based on your career aspiration.
- International work exposure which promise you an impressive profile and can boost your future application in the competitive job market.
Countries supported by A2R currently:
Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Japan and Korea.
- Posting journals, performing balance sheet reconciliations, analysis of profit & loss
- Deliver quality reporting of legal statutory accounts and consolidation packages within the local regulatory and Sanofi Group calendar timeframes
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C), tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers
- Support A2R Team Manager/Supervisor as required
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably with basic working experience & in finance
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
Apply for Protégé Trainee - Account to Report (A2R) (World's Leading Pharmaceutical MNC)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly