Cost Accountant Contract
One of my favourite clients has a Cost Accountant Contract position. Knowing this team well I know it would be a great place to work for the next 3 months.
Should you be immediately available and ready to pick up a 3-month contract take a look below. They are looking for someone that has 2-4 years costing experience especially in a manufacturing environment coupled with a National Diploma as a minimum qualification.
- Maintain and analyse costings and margins to provide information to management for decision-making
- Provide accurate information on the influences of gross profit margins to the business for management decision-making
- Perform and update product costings
- Analyse and explain variances
- Evaluation of value chains: new products and revue of existing products
- Provide support to business regarding pricings and margins
- Co-ordinate, verify and communicate annual and ad-hoc selling and transfer pricing increase
- Ad-hoc pricing related functions and projects
- National Diploma as a minimum qualification
- 2-4 years costing experience especially in a manufacturing environment
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful - please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.
Apply for Cost Accountant Contract
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly