Senior Financial Analyst (#22084)
Our client in the East Bay is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for providing financial support to the Chief Financial Officer's organization. In this role, you will directly partner with the G&A business leaders and be responsible for developing accurate headcount, expense and capital forecasts, timely Corporate submissions, month–end FP&A close activities and management reporting. The individual will support the Finance & Accounting, HR, IT, Legal, and Facilities functions by providing sound business decision making through insightful financial analysis and accurate forecasting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate results to plan, drive variance analysis and provide partnership to G&A business leaders in Finance, HR, IT, Legal, and Facilities to execute on plan; analyze historical, current, and projected financial data for use in planning, forecasting, and management decision making.
- Perform in–depth financial & operational analysis and quarterly/annual forecast modeling, including operating expenses, headcount and capital, to accelerate future business planning decisions.
- Establish a regular cadence with business partners to review monthly actuals, analyze forecast variance, identify trends and provide recommendations to drive forecast execution and accuracy.
- Conduct ad–hoc planning and analysis to support the G&A departments and senior management.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 4+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting with Business Partnering experience
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics. MBA/CPA preferred
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Host Analytics and Workday a plus