Group Financial Controller
Exceptional Opportunity to join a growing SME in the manufacturing sector with a great product and a collaborative Management team
Looking after a small team and reporting directly to the FD, you will provide full Financial Control and governance, helping set and deliver the strategic agenda as they enter an exciting stage of development.
Medium / large division of an international group in the manufacturing sector with a great product and sound financial footing
- Delivery of monthly management and financial accounts.
- Consolidation of monthly and annual accounts
- Close down of years trading, balancing of ledgers, WIP and production of annual Statutory Accounts with Auditors.
- Acting as the liaison for the banks and the external accounting firm
- Understanding and supporting the business on profitable business growth, highlighting opportunities and risks
- Leading the preparation of tax calculations]
- Development and strengthening of internal controls
- Profit Summary of contracts and Cash Analysis, which is presented to the Board monthly.
- Control of business systems, providing insight and challenge to fellow senior managers.
- Management of a a small team providing guidance and support
Qualified accountant with strong technical skills and the ability to partner with commercial and operational stakeholders in a fast paced, growing SME business environment
£60-70K with medium term progression into a Finance Director role