Junior Staff Accountant
We are seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our Oldsmar, FL team.
- Work with A/R specialist to ensure cash is posted timely and accurately
- Perform Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Administrate the month–end schedules.
- Review expense reports for adherence to policy
- Manage Expense report process
- Manage lease and software contracts
- Manage Insurance compliance.
- Other projects at the direction of the Controller and Accounting Manager
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, or a Bachelor's degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is desired but not required. Degree(s) must be from an accredited college or university
- Where there is not a degree as described above, relevant and industry–specific experience is required.
- Must take pride in a job well done, and willing to work at minimizing errors.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets beyond a simple knowledge of the existence of pivot tables and vlookup formulas
- Must have very good verbal and written skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures. Overtime may be required at month–end.
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long–term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.