- Spending controlled within budget
- Ensure reasonable investment that can produce sufficient ROI to support business growth.
- No Medium to high financial risks found by auditors
High performance electric vehicle brand from Sweden
- Follow investment status and control payment
- Work with business partners to complete capex related budgeting
- Track and control actual spending
- Deliver regular financial analysis on gap between budget and actual, and do forecast on spending and risks.
- Provide financial advices to business partners
- Initial setting in system for assets, and support accounting team for accurate booking.
- Assets management and risk control.
- Support financial audit
- Coordinate with internal companies on business coorperation.
- Other tasks required by the organization
- Bachelor¡¯s degree with a major in Finance or Economics
- At least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing finance.
- Be able to speak and write English
- Good command of excel, power point skills
- Be responsible and proactive. Team player with good communication and interpersonal skill
- High level of integrity and commitment, self-motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure and meeting the deadlines.
- annal leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact XXXX on +86 28 6319 6548