Internal Audit Manager
Excellent Internal Audit Manager role at a leading company. 6 years working experience required.
Our client is a one of the largest service providers within APAC and rapidly expanding and growing its business. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of the abovementioned role.
- Plan and perform risk-based assessment, understand and evaluate the business environment, related to control and process
- Understand the operational process of each stores and able to improvise and standardise the procedure
- Provide an annual holistic opinion on the effectiveness and adequacy of risk assessment and control
- Able to maintain open communication between the top management and store operation ground.
The ideal candidate will have some prior internal or external audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 accounting firm, and would preferably have a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA / ACCA / CA / etc). They should ideally be familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards.
To be able to complete this role successfully the job holder must be able to demonstrate:
- A proactive and open approach with excellent communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation, capacity to work under own initiative and also be a good team player.
- Influencing and relationship building skills at all levels and across varied geographical locations and cultures.
- Hands on approach with the capacity to complete and document detailed work against tight time frames.
- Good stakeholder management
- Sound financial skills and knowledge, with the ability to conduct thorough and accurate analysis and review of individual company processes.
- A good understanding of IT.
- Sound judgement in assessing risks and controls and identifying control weaknesses and exceptions.
- A commercial viewpoint in providing value adding recommendations and advice to the business.
- A commitment towards quality output
- Honesty and integrity at all times, complying with all relevant professional and business ethical standards.
- Willingness to support business in risk awareness and policy compliance through providing training or consultation work.
- Able to work directly with the top management
- Be the drive in the expanding the business
- Attractive salary (RM 6000 - RM 12,000, depending on experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.