- Flexible/remote working opportunities
- Collaborate with our agile community
- Share your creative and innovative ideas
Do you take pride in the quality of your project delivery? Do you challenge the beaten track thinking to provide innovative solutions to business challenges? Do you want to take charge of shaping your career trajectory in a high growth and fast pace environment? Then this role might be the right one for you
The Program Director will work with our clients and our teams to deliver complex technology programs and digital transformation initiatives, while also leading our people and collaborating with other supplier stakeholders to get the achieved outcomes for the client. The Program Director will be expected to work within the governance framework to manage risks, issues, commercial discussions to get the financial outcomes on behalf of all parties, as well as enhance our will actively contribute to the maturing of the existing products and services as well as defining and pursuing new markets and offerings alongside the client engagement leads.
What does success look like?
- A problem solving mindset; comfortable with evolving requirements and responding in an agile way
- Depth of experience in a number of the following areas: project management (including agile methodologies), PMO, governance, stakeholder engagement and relationship management, financial management and risk management.
- Inspirational leader who can influence a diverse group of stakeholders to align around common goals; have a partner mindset.
- Significant experience of program management in waterfall, as well as agile methods. Formal qualifications / training combined with practical experience.
- Demonstrated problem solver.
- Proven record of growing teams of technology professionals and related competencies, technology businesses and shaping client solutions.
- Ability to build exceptional and trusting relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate outcomes with clients based on shared goals and outcomes.
- Experience in vendor and partner management
Why join Cognizant?
Joining Cognizant will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry, while having your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and working on the cutting edge of technology in your field of expertise.
We recognize that our people contribute their best when they are treated as valued contributors; which is why we are committed to providing flexible working arrangements and maintaining a diverse workforce and culture.
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.