Senior Business Analyst
- IT & Telecomms
- Business Analyst
- Contract or Temp
- Salary sacrifice options that can greatly increase your take home pay
- 6-month contract (with the possibility of extensions)
- Based at Kelvin Grove corporate office, with work from home options availa
About the role:
You will be working on a significant business change project for our At Home community aged care services. Your focus will be on enhancing an existing piece of technology through engagement with our SMEs and practitioners delivering front line services. By building strong relationships with our clinical team and multiple stakeholders you will develop a strong understanding of what the business requires from this solution.
You will work closely with internal partners and vendors to ensure that these requirements and objectives are met by the project and:
- elicit, document and validate business requirements,
- develop work processes that meet these requirements, and
- ensure that future-state technology solutions enable required improvements e.g. can be easily understood and used by staff to perform their work.
It is your relationship building skills that will be as important as your business analyst skills in this role. You have more experience with business change than software analysis or upgrades. You could have clinical improvement experience and or come from a clinical career, either of these would be highly relevant.
Your previous experience will also include:
- Demonstrated skills in wide range of analytical tools and techniques, including modelling of systems, people and processes to achieve fit-for-purpose results.
- A pragmatic can-do approach to meeting time and quality requirements.
- Developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff.
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) will be highly regarded.
Our culture is both supportive and collaborative where you can make your role your own. In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary package plus:
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $15,900 plus additional $2600 in entertainment per year available
- Options for additional purchased leave
- Flexible work arrangements with a mix of office and working from home time
How to Apply
Please apply below with a resume and cover letter or direct on our careers site at www.boltonclarke.com.au/about-us/our-people/career-opportunities/
For further information or a copy of the Position Description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must obtain Federal Police Clearance or willingness to undertake the check.
Keeping our residents and clients safe is our utmost priority. Any role at Bolton Clarke may have the potential to come in to contact with a resident or client as part of their role. Therefore, all employees must be vaccinated against influenza or complete the Bolton Clarke intention to get the Influenza vaccination form prior to commencement.
Applications closing date: Friday March 5 2021. We will be assessing applications as they are received and interviewing shortlisted candidates as soon as possible and reserve the right to close this ad earlier than the advertised date.