Page Personnel are working in partnership with a UK manufacturing organisation to recruit for a project accountant on a temporary basis for a minimum of 4-6 weeks. You MUST be a Sage user and will be supporting with this system implementation. This role is based in Liverpool however you will be working from home.
A UK brand who is well established in their market. They have seen a rapid increase in sales over the last 18 months and have had a recent restructure.
Reporting into the Finance Controller the project accountant will have the following duties:
- P&L analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the FC with transition of all data from excel onto Sage
- Investigate variances to budget, and ensure that billings are issued to customers in a timely and accurate manner
- The role is responsible for leading the month end revenue recognition and forecasting process and for reporting on the performance of each agency,
- Providing insight into project, account and agency profitability, and supporting commercial decision making across the group.
The successful project accountant will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Project Accounting or Management Accounting role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel, Sage - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or QBE
Highly Competitive Salary
Potential to be extended further