Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Excellent Local Independent Firm
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This role is best suited to a Part-Qualified Audit & Accounts candidate looking to work in one of the most modern, progressive and supportive firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area.
Our client operates from a fantastic office near Farnborough. Their clients are predominantly UK based but they operate in a global market place and are able to draw on the expertise and local knowledge of their experienced team members.
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients books and records.
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your group.
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by your group.
- Coaching and assisting more junior trainees on the team, both at client premises and in the office.
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities.
The successful candidate will have /be:
- At least 2+ years practice experience dealing with accounts preparation and assisting with audits, particularly with fieldwork.
- AAT qualified/ ACCA/ ACA part qualified.
- Well organised and able to work autonomously.
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face.
- A team player and happy to offer help to others.
Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification status.
Full study support provided.
Competitive benefits package.