1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an owner managed business as Finance Manager. This is a broad, hands-on position as No.1 in Finance, and the successful individual will be an integral member of the management team.
My client are an established and highly regarded family business based in Yorkshire.
As Finance Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Liaise with auditors
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Provide analysis and insight on company's finances in management meetings
- Provide insight and commercial analysis on profitability and costs
- Manage full remit of financial operations - purchase/sales invoicing, bank reconciliations etc.
- Manage the production and maintenance of financial controls
- Adhoc support to the wider business and owners
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or equivalent
- Significant experience in an autonomous, hands-on finance role
- Extensive experience in management and statutory accounts
- Knowledge of all aspects of taxation
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Self-aware and collaborative individual
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work flexibly. They are also keen for the successful individual to become an integral member of the management team and a figurehead in the running of the company.