Treasury Legal Entity Management - AVP
- Dynamic role within the Finance division in one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Open minded, collaborative and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional career development based on your career interests
- Opportunity to work with high performing teams across Morgan Stanley
- Competitive salary and benefits package with eligibility for annual bonus
- Work with global Treasury team, Business Units and infrastructure Groups to assess and test capabilities required to support MS recovery and resolution strategies globally
- Support the annual development of the capability testing programme to ensure that it provides senior management and our regulators with sufficient comfort as to the resiliency and resolvability of the Firm; develop materials to present findings to senior management and regulators in EMEA
- Coordinate, in collaboration with other global Treasury RRP teams, the effective embedding of resolvability capabilities in BAU and ensure consistency across Firm recovery and resolution plans
- Coordinate, with support from other global Treasury RRP teams as required, submission of other RRP information required by UK and international regulators
- Support Global Booking Model initiatives, including the development of a Booking Model governance framework globally and regionally
- Coordinate across the Treasury functions the capital, funding and liquidity impacts analyses of BU initiatives and strategies
- Support Legal Entity Treasurers in all aspects of managing resources of the entities and their regulatory and internal requirements
- Analyse data and preparation of materials for various Firm governance committees
- Build close links with key stakeholders across Finance, Risk, Legal, Operations and Technology
- Support/execute ad-hoc requests/inquiries from senior management and aid in decision making process
- Working knowledge of investment banking products and/or Corporate Treasury, with strong interpersonal skills to support significant interaction with the Firm's business units and support functions
- An understanding of regulatory requirements relating to recovery and resolution plans is preferable
- A good understanding of the principles of risk management balanced with a commercial awareness to support the Business Units
- Strong analytical ability to decipher the financial impacts of complex transactions
- Strong analytical capabilities including ability to summarise complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Strong teamwork skills are essential with an ability to work with virtual teams and colleagues across the regions contributing to common goals
- An aptitude for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- A degree qualification or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, CFA, ACA, MBA or equivalent beneficial
- Demonstrated leadership potential and good decision making skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm’s liquidity and capital base, manages the Firm’s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors.
As a member of Corporate Treasury, you will be supporting Treasury activities across the EMEA region. The role is based in London however will involve working closely with teams across Europe. In particular, you will have regular and direct interactions with the Global Treasury team, Risk, Operations, other Finance Groups, IT and the business.
As a member of Corporate Treasury, this individual will be supporting the efforts of the Global Legal Entity Management team, for EMEA entities in particular. The team is responsible for overseeing the Firm’s legal entities and their resources, including capital, funding and liquidity. The individual will also work closely with the EMEA Recovery and Resolution Planning team, which sits within Corporate Treasury.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.